Attract more readers to your print products; enlist the help of Printpelican.com for high quality print products
You have spent a lot of time creating the most thought-provoking text and graphics to equip your brochure printing or presentation folder printing project. Now, the next step is finding a reputable printing company and begin the printing process. The overall appearance and attractiveness of your brochures or catalogs depends on the way they are presented to your reader.
For this reason, a purposeful approach toward printer selection is important. Along with your objectives, you should consider cost, functionality and manageability before investing your resources in any one printing company. Modern technology allows for both color and black-and-white printers to sharpen performance and achieve precision within the original content. Still, some significant differences exist; it is the recognition of these differences that will prevent failure in your printing projects. Whether you need an attention-grabbing door hanger printing service to promote new schemes in business or want a catalog printing service to display new products, your selection of color or black-and-white printing will create noticeable differences on display. According to industry sources, the differences may be evident in:
a) Cost – The drastic cost reduction in color printing technology has helped users embrace color printers and made printed objects more distinctive and catchy. Uses of colors in catalog printing or brochure printing turns these print materials brighter and more productive. This means they’ll attract more interest from target readers and viewers. A complicated full-color spreadsheet in a presentation folder printing project will better help distinguish areas that require highlighting.
b) Technology – Color technology has helped to achieve accuracy in displaying an object on paper in a manner similar to the way it appears on a screen. However, black is void of features to differentiate colors in any images. Color-matching technology is likely to close the gap between an object on screen and the same object in print materials.
c) Performance – Today, color printers have reduced in price and accelerated in speed, allowing them to equal the price and speed of black-and-white printers. The days when low speed was a stumbling block in the process of color printing are gone; this notion no longer exists in recent color printing processes. Further, the choice of all types of paper or medias has broadened -- from plain white paper to glossy papers, transparent sheets and multiple finishing options, such as stacking and stapling. These are now available in color printers, allowing this option to be a wise choice for everything from letterhead printing, door hanger printing, calendar printing and more.
d) Manageability – Modern color printers are more network friendly and offer multi-end users the ability to share and execute printing jobs. Plus, they allow for management to detect, reset and configure printers on the network.
Many commercial printers offer both types of printers to carry out your print projects. By now, when you have already developed and idea of whether color or black-and-white printers will deliver your presentation folder printing, brochure printing or catalog printing better, it is important to consider the advantages and features of a commercial printing company before you select one.
1. Opt for the commercial printing company with the ability and flexibility to deploy all kinds of papers, all kinds of color modes and the ability to accept various sizes of papers to offer a wide range of printing services, such as door hanger printing, big and small sizes of envelopes, magazines and post cards.
2. Check whether the printing company uses the latest print software to deliver high quality and resolution print materials to optimally promote your business.
3. Today, more and more printing companies are emerging on the Internet, which provide more template options for the customizing printing solutions. Browse through as many sites as possible to find variety of templates and determine the printers that provide help in creating your printing files. You should look for a company that accepts work produced on either a PC or a Mac; one with the flexibility to accept both Windows and Macintosh platforms will be a better choice.
4. View the printer’s previously created print materials, its portfolio, prior to handing over your letterhead printing or other printing projects. Testimonials and samples are a great tool in finding whether the companies can attract your target customers through their delivered print results.
5. For a small business, time and money are both regarded as valuable assets in improving both profits and reputation. So, consider the speed at which products can be produced and inquire as to whether the printer can cater to urgent orders.
6. Foolproof printing will avoid unnecessary expenses and inconveniences in the long run of your business. Some printing companies will provide you guaranteed reprinting services at no charge if they generate any errors or manufacturing defects in jobs, like in letterhead printing.
Invest in thorough research before selecting an ideal and suitable commercial printing company for your print projects.